Wednesday 3 February 2010

What a lovely surprise!!!

As you can probably guess there's not too much going on in my life at the moment!!!

I feel like a prisoner - I am only allowed out to visit the Physiotherapist!!!! I feel that I have to point out that this is not that much fun!!! Well no fun at all!!!

So when the postman dropped some letters through our door this morning it was quite exciting!!!!

There was a big thick envelope for me!!!



I know I hadn't ordered anything on-line!!! So what was it!!!

It was these two great American magazines and a beautiful card with a lovely message in it!!!




Now American Magazines are my absolute favourite!!! I never read English ones!!!

The lovely and very kind Lisa from Jumble and Jelly sent them to me!!!

Thank you so much Lisa, I can't wait to start looking at them!!!

And thank you again for the very kind and loving thought!!!

Kinsest wishes and love


11 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

How kind of Lisa!

I like an American magazine myself, it's one of the first things I buy when I visit the US... first stop Wal-mart magazine counter!

Victoria xx

Lisa said...

My pleasure!
Hope you enjoy them.
Lisa x

Michela said...

What a lovely surprise to receive during your recovery! Lisa is such a thoughtful lady, isn't she?
xxxxx

Unknown said...

I don't even have that issue of BHG! I love that magazine so much. I must go buy it soon!

Hope recovery is going well!

koralee said...

Oh and I love your English ones..funny how that is. We just like something different. I just sent some Canadian ones to a US friend. xoxox

Jill said...

I'm rather partial to an American magazine myself, how very kind of Lisa to send them to you. Hope the recovery is going well.

Rosie P x

lemonade kitty said...

How kind. I too love magazines although I've never read an american one...Hm I think I once read a Victoria, I wonder if you can still get it?? Thanks for your comments Lucey xx

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Oooh physioterrorists, you have my sympathy.

Country Cottage Chic said...

sounds like both of us have had our wings clipped for a while!

i enjoy magazines from all over - even ones that are in a language i can't read!

hope the knee will be in full use soon!
jayne

Unknown said...

What a kind lady! Just what you need too! I hope you are recovering nicely! suzie xxx

Mary Poppins said...

Ohoo what lovely pretties, thanks for sharing and thank you too for your lovely comment on my procrastination, you are right and also one very wise lady :0)

Hugs

X