Wednesday 10 February 2010

Have you ever???

Have you ever bought something you know you shouldn't??

Well this week I made the fatal mistake of buying some of these!!!




They are Marks and Spencer Raspberry Viennese Biscuits!!

Have you ever tried them!!!! They are so delish!!! I simply cannot leave them alone!!!

The biscuit part melts in your mouth and the raspberry part is so yummy!!!

Anyway, once these have gone I am definitely not buying any more............

Honestly!!!!

Kindest wishes and love







11 comments:

koralee said...

Oh my they look amazing..I so wished we had a Marks and Spencer..Canada use to but not any more. I love all their goodies..maybe it is a good thing they are not in Canada any more. xoxo

Jill said...

Oh my these are delicious, I bet you do buy more..............I would.

Hugs RosieP x

lemonade kitty said...

Yup, I've tried 'em all, I work there!! I'm on the nightwear section right next to the "food" section so you can imagine what's in our biscuit tin...Lucey xx

Duchess of Tea said...

ANgel darling the first sentence fooled me!! I am glad they turned out good and you're enjoying them. Life is too short, eat them up. Now I am a little peckish, need a bite to eat.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Michela said...

..no no..you didn't make a mistake! Those are the best money spent!!! xxxx

Sophie - Chez Sophie said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy.
Luv Sophie xxxx

Lisa said...

M and S biscuits are the best!
Lisa x

paperbutterfly said...

Hi Angel,

I love your blog. How artistic is your banner!!! You are so creative.

I will drop by again.

Pam

Annie said...

I love those viennese biscuits too, the chocolate ones are pretty yummy too. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
Ann x

Kelly said...

They look a bit special!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Shame on you Angel...here I am trying not to eat before bedtime and you show these to me..thank goodness I am 12 miles from a store...hahahaha
Just wanted to stop by and say hello and wish you a very Happy Valentines Day
Maggie