Monday 1 February 2010

A job well done!!!

Today I decided to sort out lots of accumulated bits and pieces that had been lying around my bedroom!!! I have been needing to do this for some time!!! So I asked my sister to move it all to one place so that I could put it away!!!

I stared with this!!!

I wanted to put it in the spare room cupboard, here!!!

After a lot of to-ing and fro-ing - remember I am still on crutches!!!

I did it!!!




I am pleased to have a tidy bedroom and things where I can find them easily!!!

Phew - time for a cuppa!!!

Kindest wishes and love


12 comments:

Kelly said...

Well done!! Can't believe you got all that done with a poorly knee!
I can't be bothered to sort out my wardrobe and I'm perfectly fit!!!

LissyLou said...

well done!! so satisfying isn't it?!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! What an amazing feat on crutches! Well done :-) Its such a nice feeling when things are tidy!

koralee said...

Job well done..you have inspired me..I have a closet I can not even get into. Happy February!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

There's nothing like a good sort out and tidy up.

Well done for getting it done even though you're on crutches

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

How funny that this is what you posted about today when I so wanted to do this today to my bedroom...I guess right now I should get up off here and do it.
I would feel so much better. Yours look great
Maggie

Jill said...

Very well done, I know how difficult that was for you. Room looks great now, looks like you are on the mend.

lemonade kitty said...

Ooooh us ladies do like to be tidy don't we??? But don't go over dooing it, mind you when I'd had my op I was always doings bits I shouldn't take care Lucey xx

Michela said...

..do you think your lovely sister will be available also for clearing out my messy bedroom?! Have both a good rest now!!! xxx

Duchess of Tea said...

My darling I popped in to wish you a love filled February full of blessings.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Amazing just how difficult the smallest task is when you are on crutches - be careful and don't overdo things.

LoloDesigns said...

Bet you feel heaps better now! I know I do when I can be bothered to have a tidy up :o) Glad you are feeling a bit better now. xx