Wednesday 24 February 2010

I just remembered that I had these little beauties!!!!

Whilst I have been off work, I have spent some of the time watching cookery programmes on TV!!!

I absolutely adore watching my all time favourite Barefoot Contessa

I also like Nigella and many others!!!!

I could watch them all day!!!

Anyway, I got to thinking about some gorgeous glasses that I bought in Venice when we were there!!

I thought that they would be ideal for not only serving drinks - but also for desserts!!!

So I sent Mr Angel into the Aladdins cave that is our loft to search for them!!!!

It took a couple of attempts, but he found them, and here they are!!!!







I hope you like them as much as I do!!!


Kindest wishes and love


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh so beautiful! They will look nicer though filled with dessert!!!!
Enjoy!

Jill said...

The small ones would look lovely with a dessert in them and the taller ones are fantastic for champagne. Enjoy.

Hugs RoseiP x

Michela said...

RosieP is right!!! ..but you don't like Champagne, isn't it?! ..maybe some Prosecco would be better? ;-)
xxx

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Cute, cuter, cutest! Lovely details...

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Saskia
xo

Louise said...

Isn't it nice to rediscover something you've had for ages. I can imagine a lovely mousse in that glass
Louise x
PS love Contessa too x

Em said...

Such pretty glasses.
I love the Barefoot Contessa too, her house is so nice, I would love a kitchen like hers.
Emma xx

Kelly said...

They are so pretty! Venitian glass is the best! Michela bought me some lovely glasses last year! MMMMM maybe I should do a post on them!

Lisa said...

Pretty, the bases are unusual.
Lisa x

Callies Cottage said...

Oh how beautiful!!You could maybe put special occasion flowers in the tall ones if you dont like champagne- though I know which I would prefer!!
Warm Wishes,
Cally x

koralee said...

Oh I do love them...thanks for sharing. xoxoo

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

You can just imagine the *ting* of a little spoon hitting the sides as you desperately try to get the last smears of a mousse or a posset.
Lovely!!
X

Sherry said...

Very pretty! What a great thing to rediscover!

Sherry