Friday 19 February 2010

Duvets, pillows and toppers!!!

After spending a lot of time in bed recently!!!

I decided it was time for some new bed linen!!!

Firstborn Angel recommended that I have a look at the Duvet and Pillow Warehouse website!!!!

I am glad that I took her advice!!

I ordered some lovely new king size pillows and some 600 thread count sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers!!!

The pillows are so comfy - soft and supporting too!!!

The sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers are gorgeous, silky and cosy too!!

They are really good quality!!!

As I was so pleased with those things I decided to buy the mattress toppers that I had been promising myself for the last couple of years (since we slept on one at the Sofitel Hotel at Gatwick airport!!) Then I went completely mad and ordered a new all seasons Hungarian Goose Down duvet!!!!

They turned up this week and I thought you might like a peek!!!




I'll let you know how much more comfortable they make my bed!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!!!

Kindest wishes and love


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, lovely! I love bed linens and feather pillows. I have way too many!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Thank you for such a sweet comment on my site. I really appreciate it.
I know your going to enjoy all your new linens. How wonderful!
Maggie

Kelly said...

Fab! I upgraded my bedding recently! It really makes a difference!

Lisa said...

Hope it's all cosy ans snuggly.
Sleep well!
Lisa x

Josie-Mary said...

Sounds great :)

Unknown said...

I always have feather pillows and also a feather duvet! I just love the feel of them. It makes the world of difference having new bedding doesn't it! suzie. xxx

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

So, so lovely! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

MMMMMMM Nothing better than lying down on a squashy comfy bed...BLISS!
Especially if you have a good book and lots of snacks too!!
Enjoy your weekend hunny, hope you are feelings lots better now too xxx
Annie x
p.s thanks for always posting such lovely comments on my blog...It really does make me smile...I'm still struggling to 'ketchup'!!!

Louise said...

I hope you get to have a nice lie-in amongst all that snuggly bedding. Lucky you.
Louise xx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

The Sofitel beds are great aren't, I've stayed at the Gatwick one too!!

Victoria xx

Michela said...

Lucky you! It's 4.30 am and I've just waken up with aches to my neck, because of my pillow!LOL!
Have a lovely weekend xxxx

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

we have the same type of duvet and the thread quality linen makes such a difference I dont think i could sleep on anything else now!
Just to finish it off I can highly recommend the memory foam toppers! we got the 4inch deep one and I cant wait to go to bed in an evening ;-)
thanks for the follow its nice to find your blog :-)
Lesley x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

That all looks so comfy! A very useful website, thank you for sharing the info. We will be replacing our bed, duvet & pillows in the near future. It's good to have a recommendation.

Enjoy all that lovely comfort and softness!

Warm wishes
Isabelle x

melanie said...

They look so comfy, I bet you have a good nights sleep with those on your bed. :) xxxx

lemonade kitty said...

A few years ago I read the phrase "yuou should always have the best shoes and the best bed you can afford because, if you're not in one you're in the other" and how true is that??? We have a tempur matress on our bed and its the best thing we've ever bought, happy sleeping...love Lucey xx