Monday 19 October 2009

Attitude for Gratitude




Thank you to my lovely friend Kelly for nominating me for this 'Attitude for Gratitude' award.
The award encourages us to 'see blessings where they're not obvious, and to make lemonade instead of complaining about sour lemons'
I now have to share the things I am grateful for and pass the award on!
I have so many things in my life that I am truly grateful for I don't actually know where to start, but here goes....
First of all I am grateful for my lovely husband who takes very good care of me, and my two children who are both loving and caring.

The rest of my family, because we are like the Musketeers - all for one and one for all!!!

I am grateful for our wonderful home that I love which keeps us warm and protects us.

I have a wonderful job that I love

I am grateful for my lovely friends including my new friends in Blogland!.

My health - it's always good.
I am lucky enough to have lovely holidays and I am greteful for those.
I could go on and on - you maybe think that I already have!!! Sorry!!
Now I have to pass this award on to someone. That for me is the difficult part as there are so many lovely people whose blogs I read!! Therefore, after much consideration, I would like pass this award to:
and

Like Kelly who gave the award to me: I to am a believer in expressing gratitude, so anyone is welcome to take the award and pass it on - the more the merrier!!!!!
Kindest thoughts and love





7 comments:

LissyLou said...

Hello, i'm your swap partner for beckis x'mas swap!!! I do like it when i find a new blog - i'll have a read later to get to know you better!!
LissyLou xxxx

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Congrats on the award!

So much in life to be grateful for,

Victoria x

Lucy Pursglove-Jones said...

Congrats on the award, Angel!
Well deserved.
Thank you ever so much for passing it on to me, I'm thrilled you thougt of me :) I shall add it to my side bar.
It was lovely to read all the things in your life that make you happy.
Have a brill week! :) Xx

BadPenny said...

Hi - found you through Lucy @ vanilla Ivy

Michela said...

Hi Angel! congratulations on your award! Have a good week!

lemonade kitty said...

Congratulations on the award and thank you so much for passing it onto me, I'm thrilled to bit's and will add it to my sidebar, you wrote such lovely thing's it was a pleasure to read love Lucey.xx

Kelly said...

Glad you liked the award!
I knew you woukld write a lovely post and I wasn't disappointed!

Lots of Love

Kelly xxx