Sunday 5 September 2010

Show and tell

Before My official comeback tomorrow, I thought I'd join in this today!!



Show and Tell Sunday is being hosted this time by Kelly for the lovely Josie-Mary

I love films, so it was quite hard to choose a favourite, and Kelly has already mentioned two that I love!!

But here are a couple that I could (and do) watch over and over again!

The Ugly Truth


This is a brilliant film, so funny!!

To be honest I have never seen anything with Katherine Heigl that wasn't great and who could NOT like Gerard Butler!!!

The other one is this:


I first saw it as a TV film and wanted a copy for my own: it was called Kissed by an Angel (now where do I know that from!!)

My sister tracked down the real film and I bought it!!!

It is really romantic and makes me cry!!

I love it!!!

Hope you give these a try - you'll love them!!!

Kindest wishes and love


7 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I haven't seen any of these films so you'll have to lend me a copy - I'll swap with Marie Antoinette!

I do watch Drop Dead Diva, it's an easy fun watch isn't it. New series starts soon as well I think.

Victoria xx

A garden just outside Venice said...

An "unofficial" welcome back then!
;-)

Jill said...

I don't like Gerard Butler, and yet to see Kissed by and Angel.

xxxx

Blueberry Heart said...

a pre-tomorrow welcome back!
I've not seen either of these so thatns for the recommendations! Always on the lookout for a good one!
BH x

Josie-Mary said...

Welcome back :) I haven't seen any of those films.... it's funny we've all choosen different ones x

Anonymous said...

I haven’t seen either of these, but I’ll look out for them now.

All the best, Boonie

Kelly said...

Two great choices!! I love GB, he is a hottie!!!!
Thanks for joining in, see you back properly tomorrow!!!