Wednesday 22 September 2010

Addicted!!!

I don't know if any of you UK ladies have seen this series on TV??



It is simply brilliant!!

I caught one episode by mistake and loved it!!

So I ordered the first four series from Amazon.

There are six series, so I have two more to go!!

I am pacing myself watching it, but it's hard to do that!!

It's fast moving and sometimes quite funny!!

If you watch it I hope you love it too!!

I'd love to tell you what channel it's on, but I don't remember!!

Sorry!!

Kindest wishes and love


9 comments:

Lisa said...

There's so little on TV worth weatching it's good when you find something you do get hooked on.
Lisa x

Jill said...

Seen it a couple of times and it was good, think it's on one of the Lifestyle channels.

love me xx

Anonymous said...

I've not seen it but I've heard its very good, I might check it out myself.
Em xxx

Jo said...

I've never heard of it before, I must look it up.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I've watched this a few times, it's one of those funny shows that I always seem to have on in the background late at night but I never watch from beginning to end or regularly.

I might have to borrow those DVD's when you're done.

Victoria x

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Not a series I'm familiar with. Was it only available to those who have sky?

Kelly said...

Ww will borrow the DVDs too, have to see what you have been telling us about!! I might need somethign to keep me occupied on M leave!

Susan Freeman said...

I love that show!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Mimi said...

HI!!!
I have not ever watched it and I think it is based on that physic from Phoenix, AZ right???
I should be watching it then!!
As I live in AZ
I would need to buy them all too and catch up, but if it is that good I need too!!
Glad you wrote this.
hugs,
jamie